We all know how important location is in real estate. For real estate investors, however, the most important question is: where exactly should they invest? There is no one “best place to invest in real estate”. That would result in everyone investing in the same place, which would quickly reduce the potential return on investment (ROI).
Here are a few potential locations that rank among some of the best cities for investing in real estate in 2022:
- Las Vegas: Population growth of 2.5 percent and rent price increase of over 10 percent.
- Orlando: Population growth of 2.4 percent and household growth at 3.4 percent.
- Atlanta: Single-family homes appreciated by more than 13 percent in just one year.
- Charlotte: Population growth of 1.9 percent and 2.4 percent forecasted household growth for 2022.
- Phoenix: Population growth of more than 2 percent.
There are some other cities that made the list, although they haven’t been growing quite as much. They include two in Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) and San Antonio, as well as two in Florida, Fort Lauderdale, and Jacksonville.
So, if you’re looking for some property solutions in the most popular areas of the country, any of the above could be the place for leading the investor pack with a cash offer. So, get out those We Buy Houses signs and go for a quick closing or two.